WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve our customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions: (your information, whether public or private will NEVER be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever. Other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product.
- To send order confirmation emails.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
No, we take data protection very seriously, we do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you. So long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please visit our Terms & Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website. You can find this at the top right side of the website page.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
Unit 62a, Thames Industrial Estate, East Tilbury, Essex, RM18 8RH.