Full List of contents
- 1 x 260g / sqm , fully waterproof roof (choice of 17 colours)
- 1 x Rust resistant , matt black, powder coated frame
- 13 x Tent Pegs & 4 pieces of guide rope (1 for each foot, 1 for each piece of rope and 5 for the side panels)
- 4 x Standard quality side panels, 210g PVC Coated which are fully waterproof, these connect to the roof with a strip of Velcro and all interlock with each other in the corners with a zip and Velcro strips making it a 100% secure shelter.
- 1 x Heavy duty, fully waterproof 260g / sqm, Carry / Storage Bag for the gazebo & Separate bag for the side panels. Roof can stay on the gazebo when in the storage bag
- 4 x leg weight bags (sand not supplied) but soil or heavy bottles etc can be used. When filled to capacity EACH of the 4 bags adds 10kgs of weight to the gazebo. The bags simply attach to each leg using Velcro straps
- 1 Year frame parts warranty
It seems everyone calls their gazebos “heavy duty” and a lot look similar in the pictures, so how can you tell a real heavy duty gazebo? This really is a heavy duty gazebo and it shows if you look at the close up pictures of our frame and roof you can see how much better this is then most (a lot of budget gazebos won’t show you close ups) this gazebo is built to last. It even has a 1 year frame parts warranty included This gazebo is fully waterproof and not just showerproof, you could hold a hose over it and it would not penetrate the 260g / sq. mtr , PVC Coated polyester roof and the water just runs down the Matt black, rust resistant, powder coated frame which has 24 built in support struts within the roof and around the edges eliminating the need of wind bars that the budget gazebos sometimes offer. The side panels of this gazebo connect to the roof using a strip of Velcro that goes round the edge of the roof, they then interlock with each other using the zips that go down the side of each panel and you can further secure the sides be using the Velcro tabs to connect them to the legs. This creates a 100% dry and secure shelter.
You can use all of the sides, none of the sides or just a couple of sides depending on what you require