All Seasons Gazebos 3x3m pop up garden gazebo comes with the following Items:
- 1 x Fully Waterproof 260g Per Square metre PVC coated canvas roof (Choice of colours)
- 1 x Metal frame
- 1 x Carry bag with wheels.
- 4 x Leg weight bags (Can be filled with sand, water bottles, dirt etc)
- 8 x Tent pegs (1 for each leg when used on soft surfaces and 1 for each piece of rope)
- 4 x Piece of rope (Can be secured to the ground or fence etc)
- 1 x Frame part warranty against manufacturing defects
Key features of this Gazebo:
- Heavy duty powder coated matt black 100% metal frame.
- Instant pop-up design with no poles to slot in ever!
- 100% Waterproof roof. This roof can withstand even the heaviest rain.
- Support struts within the roof going around the sides as well as into the middle.
- All Seams of the roof are heat sealed.
- 3 Adjustable height settings
- Reinforced pressure points on the roof
- Size: 3x3m (10ft x 10ft approximately)
- Size when folded down: 150cm approximately.
- Clearance around the roof from the ground when at top height: 1.95m
- Gazebo legs: Steel tube 30mm x 30mm
- Connector: Push button join design
- Roof: 260g per square metre PVC coated polyester with stitching taped and fully reinforced
- Boxed weight: 20Kgs Approx
Choice of colours, sizes and side wall options:
Gazebo is available in multiple colours. Simply click one of the colour options to see additional pictures of that colour and to add your colour choice to your shopping cart.
All Seasons Gazebos are available in 6 different sizes: 2x2m, 2.5×2.5m, 3x2m, 3x3m, 3×4.5m and 3x6m. They are also available as just a pop up, with side walls or with our upgraded superior side walls. If you just wanted a pop up for now and decided to add sides later, then we sell side walls separately and this can be ordered at a later date subject to stock. Please view the relevant pages on the website to order a different size or side wall option.
About All Seasons Gazebos
All Seasons Gazebos are a well-established gazebo brand. The company has been established for well over 10 years and has sold hundreds of thousands of gazebos over this time to many happy customers.
We are a UK based company situated just outside of London in East Tilbury, Essex which Is about 15 minutes from the QE2 Crossing on the M25.
All Seasons Gazebos supplies many top retailers here in the UK and across Europe so you can be assured of the quality of our gazebos.
We carefully source all our products and employ our own quality control staff at the factories to oversee production and make sure only the finest quality materials are used. We do not scrimp on the raw materials and use top grade steel in our frames as well as high quality fabric on our roofs and side walls.
Full UK Based customer support:
We like to offer our customers outstand customer service and support. Our customer support team are available during normal office hours and can be contacted in the following ways:
Phone: 01375 858241
E-mail: [email protected]
Facebook: “ All Seasons Gazebos “ page
Web Chat: Live web chat through this website
Why Choose All Seasons Gazebos?
This is a good question and with so many copies popping up over the years why choose All Seasons Gazebos…
Well, we have been Established for over 10 years, so we know our stuff and are very experienced within the industry. We only use the best quality raw materials to manufacturer our gazebos all of which we have our own quality control on the production line . All our pictures are genuine non photoshopped pictures or even customer submitted lifestyle images of our products where a lot of competitors use CGI to create a lovely looking image but the actual product is a massive let down in many cases ( we know as we have test purchased these ) so you know you are getting what you see with All Seasons Gazebos.
Unlike many we are UK based so if you have any issues, you can contact us during office hours. We sell spare parts so if after a couple of years, you decided you wanted a new roof then you can just purchase the roof rather than a brand new gazebo. Leg damaged in high wind? No worries you can just purchase a spare leg. There are so many advantages to purchasing with one of the UK’s best selling gazebo brands.